Monday, March 31, 2014

Finger Paints Nail Polish

I am an avid nail polish buyer. Whether it's OPI, China glaze, Essie, I see it I want it! Lately however, I have found my self drawn to a new prodcut to my self called Finger Paint's. This particular brand I have only found at my local Sally's but regardless I am in L-O-V-E!!

With a wide variety of colors, glitters and shimmer polishes there is something out there for everyone. With constant specials like buy one get one free or the regular sale price of about $4 bucks how can you go wrong!! 

At the current time I have about 10 bottles of this brand and the newest to my collection is a GORGEOUS Tiffany blue called none other than Tiffany Imposter!



The application of this polish is flawless. The formula is not at all streaky, goes on super smooth and dries in a decent amount of time!

 Finger Paint's polishes are of course 3 free so they are definitely safe to use, and for the price and product you can not go wrong!

So swing by you local Sally's and see if you can find these polishes! You wont regret it!!

If you have tried this product or find it and try it out let me know your thoughts!


                                XOXO,
                                Dee <3







No comments:

Post a Comment